Share your Noodoll moments with us using the hashtag #mynoodoll and you could win a Ricemonster. We'll pick one winner each month - it's super easy and super fun!
We've got a super fun competition to get you excited! #mynoodoll is our monthly competition all about being creative and capturing the funny / cute / heartwarming moments you and your family and friends share with your Ricemonsters. You don't have to be a photography pro to enter. You just need a phone to take your pictures and an Instagam account to upload them!
And the best part? You pick your own prize! Each month the winner of the competition can choose their prize from any of our regular size plushes.
Here's how to enter:
1 Take a funny/cute/interesting/spooky photo of you with your Noodoll products.
2 Upload to Instagram and use #mynoodoll in your caption
3 Make sure you're following us @noodoll and tag us in your photo
4 At the end of each month, we'll pick our favourite photo - and send the lucky winner their choice of Ricemonster You can upload as many photos as you like. The more you share the higher your chances of winning!
Like we said, super easy! We love seeing the sweet photos of you guys and your Noodoll products that you share with us already. We can't wait to see what you send in next! Good luck everyone!
Check out some of our favourite photos so far:
Terms and Conditions:
- There is no limit to the number of different photos you can enter
- Photo caption must feature the competition hashtag #mynoodoll
- We will pick one winner per month, chosen on the last day of each month
- The winner will be contacted via Instagram
- The prize for the winning photo will be the entrant's choice of mini or standard size plush toy
- The prize must be claimed within 28 days of Noodoll contacting the winner
- The winning entry will be reposted on our social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin) and our newsletter
- No cash alternatives will be substituted for the prize. The promoter reserves the right to offer alternative items/activities of greater or equivalent value should unforeseen circumstances require it.