Work with us
We're looking for a multi-talented Designer to join our small team. Applications welcome from Illustrators, Graphic Designers, Digital Creators or Animators - Anyone! As long as you're fun-loving, creative and are open to working on exciting projects with us across different medias and platforms, we'd love to hear from you!
Any questions? DM us on Instagram - we'd be happy to chat!
- Day-to-day design and product development, keeping with the Noodoll aesthetic
- Creating engaging stories & imagery for our website and social channels
- Product development
- Stationery and catalogue design
It's never a dull day here at Noodoll. You will be encouraged to explore and learn as much as possible, be as creative as you can be, and have fun. We welcome parents, part-timers, freelancers, students... Anyone who has a lot to contribute and express.
Qualities that impress us:
- Good knowledge of Noodoll
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Passionate about design and characters
- A can-do and proactive attitude - You will be in full control of your creativity and your hard work won’t go without noticed
- A team player, confident in sharing your ideas
- Mac-literate, and an experienced user of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects and InDesign
- Good English, written and verbal communication.
- An open-minded working style and sense of humour, you can’t design characters without having a fun character of your own!
Hours: Flexible! From 2 - 4 days a week
Location: Currently remote, anywhere in the UK
How to apply:
Please research our work before you apply, and send through a CV and some examples of work that you think is relatable to what we do to j[email protected]